Disclaimer & Notices
nirmalcity.com ensures uninterrupted, secure, accurate service and assures you that the information in this portal is accurate, complete and up-to-date. But under any circumstances do not accept any liability for errors or omissions. As we have to depend on the given available information there is a possibility that certain information may not be updated at the time of reference.
nirmalcity.com does not claim any kind of warranties.
We are not responsible for any errors , omissions or representations on any of our pages or on any links on any of our pages. The software, search tools, search results, citation databases, screen savers, and photo quilts are provided as is, without implied or other warranties.
We do not endorse in anyway, any advertisers on our web pages.
We believe that nirmalcity.com is an important historical and cultural place, and we have retained the usage of some terms for historical reason, which have since become politically incorrect. We sometimes have retained old names, old spellings, and old maps for this reason.
Summary: Do not try to profit from our work; and we are not liable.
The contents of nirmalcity.com represent extensive field work, research and photography done by the over 5 years and are the sole property of nirmalcity.com , Under no circumstances will the contents of nirmalcity.com be duplicated, stored in another media, distributed, or resold except for these purposes: to quote from, to use as a reference, to write critiques and reviews.
Transfer to an electronic medium for the purposes of distributing (networking) within a closed or open community (school libraries, online forums) is prohibited unless licensed from the author or his agents. Please contact Praveen Kumar Indoori with your requests.
The text and graphic content of nirmalcity.com may be used for review, educational purposes ,and for excerption only under following conditions:
- The content is used for non-commercial purposes only
- Copyright information is displayed (Copyright © 2004-2011, nirmalcity.com. All Rights Reserved.)
- The pictures and the stories are not modified.
- If used online, a link must be provided to http://www.nirmalcity.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- We receive a number of requests for permission to link to our site. We welcome your links. No permission is needed to link. If you link to us, it does not mean we endorse the linker's content, activities, or views.
- You CAN print the web pages as they are (without modifications) and distribute during class projects, presentations, cultural events etc. However, you SHOULD NOT charge a fee for it when done so -- not even duplicating costs.
- We also receive requests to advertise. Please contact Praveen Indoori for our rate card/details. Syndication requests (license our content for use in your website/magazine) are also welcome.
FAIR USE: ACCEPTABLE USAGE OF OUR CONTENT
We certainly want you to share this website and its contents with your classmates, friends, and family. The following types of use of our contents is welcome.
Picture Courtesy: www.nirmalcity.com
(Small Font OK)
(Use of Picture Stubs OK)
- If your design layout does not allow for separate text, add a watermark with the text http://www.nirmalcity.com
- If you are a not-for-profit group, institution or an individual who wants to enhance your paper/website, and provide the credits as explained.
- HTML framing of our pages if your frame header does not contain commercial message.
NOT ACCEPTABLE USAGE OF OUR CONTENT
- Separation of usage of our contents with credits. You cannot use our content on one page and provide credits on a separate page. It should be clear to your reader which content is yours and which is ours.
- Modifying pictures to create derived works.
- HTML Framing of our pages if your frame header contains a commercial message.
- Linking only to our pictures or embedding of our pictures in your pages (a.k.a. bandwidth stealing)
- Any other creative ways to make a profit from our work/contents.